Eqpme was built to allow Owner's to list their equipment on our platform to connect with Renters who are excited to Rent from you. To list a piece of equipment there are a few steps that need to be taken.
Create An Account
First step is to create an account by signing up either as a Renter or Owner ( https://www.eqpme.ca/signup).
Add Your Equipment
Once you've create an account, you will see a button in the header labelled "+ Add your equipment". After clicking "+ Add your equipment" you will be brought to the listing on-boarding page. There are a few categories to go though including:
1. Description: General equipment information.
2. Specifications: Information regarding the specifics of your equipments.
3. Attachments: Does your equipment comes with attachments?
4. Locations: Where is your piece of equipment currently located?
5. Pricing: How much do you want to rent your equipment for daily, weekly, monthly?
6. Documents: Attached lease agreements and pre/post inspection documents for future rentals.
7. Transportation: Will you be offering pickup and delivery for your piece of equipment?
8. Availability: Choose the dates you do/don't want your equipment to be booked.
9. Photo: Upload wrap around shots of the piece of equipment.
NOTE - If you haven't entered your banking details (to get paid) yet, you will be required to do so at the end of the on-boarding experiences.